• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red Tail Boa Genetics

BretF

I recently purchased a male hypo het albino het anery and a female pastel (silverline) boa for a breeding project. I cannot find anything on what will be produced, and would really love to know. If I can do better I might look for a femail hypo het albino het anery because I think that produces snow? Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0052.jpg
    IMG_0052.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0051.jpg
    IMG_0051.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 6

Thelegendofcharlie

5 Year Member
Can anyone recommend any good books on this subject?
Or websites that have alot of information on genetics particularly?
This is something im curious about as well and have failed to find alot of useful/reliable information in one place.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You may get more hypos poss het albino and anery as well.

Geneticswizard.com

BretF

Ohh yeah, I'd have to breed two of the het albino het anerys to produce albino anery, then get another albino anery and breed them... Right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980