• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red Tegu Deposit For Sale

Vader

I have up for sale my deposit for a 2011 Female Red Tegu. I have put the $125 down already. The buyer would buy the deposit off me, then would have to pay the remaining $125 once the babies come out. Pretty much just an even exchange. If you are wanting a red for 2012 or now just looking he's your chance at a Varnyard Tegu for 2011.
Reason why I am doing this, with much regret. I just weighed my out everything and I was in the situation to get a tegu when I put the deposit down but I am not anymore.
I will be getting in contact with Bobby soon to let him know about this transaction so it can go smoothly to the next person.

Thank you.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Try posting this on the other tegu site, and fauna. It will get seen more that way.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Have you tried posting this on thetegu.com or faunaclassifieds.com?

Vader

rhetoricx said:

I have the other tegu site. I don't like fauna.

kellen.watkins said:
has bobby even shipped them out yet?

No. That is why I am selling the deposit (half the total cost) for the tegu.

Vader

james.w said:
Vader said:
rhetoricx said:

I have the other tegu site. I don't like fauna.

Why don't you like fauna?

Sorry but this is really getting off topic is it not?

I really just need to sell the Deposit, lowering it to $100 dollars. Really need to get money together to pay tuition for next semester.

Remember this will be a tegu directly from Varnyard right out of the egg. Get yours THIS year and not have to wait til the next breeding season.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If you really need to sell it, why not advertise on all available sites?

Vader

Not sure why the deposit hasn't had any hits......here is the proof that I have the deposit, if that is the issue:

Email from Bobby confirming the deposit:

"I have the deposit and put you on my books.

Thanks, Bobby Hill, Owner,
www.Varnyard-Herps-Inc.com
www.TegusForSale.com
www.TeguTalk.com

--- On Fri, 1/28/11, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Extreme Red Tegu

To: "Bobby Hill, Tegu Breeder" <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, January 28, 2011, 1:49 PM"

$25 dollars off the deposit, looking to get $100 dollars back. Female Red THIS YEARS clutch, no need to wait til next breeding season or second class animals.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'd be all over it if I didn't have to listen to my landlord. I would love a female.

Jacob1750

The reason im asking is because iv been looking to buy a red and i would jist like to have more info on your situation.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You pay him $100 to take over the deposit of $125 that he has made. He contacts Bobby to let him know you are now the owner of the deposit. Once the reds hatch AMD are ready to ship, you pay the balance and you tegu gets shipped to you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced