• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red tegu for sale

bfb345

Hi i have a 1 year old red tegu looks like a female for sale local pick up in michigan only email me at bfb345 at yahoo.com or send me a text at 1810-623-4981 she is 200 dollars thanks no trades please

bfb345 said:
Hi i have a 1 year old red tegu looks like a female for sale local pick up in michigan only email me at bfb345 at yahoo.com or send me a text at 1810-623-4981 she is 200 dollars thanks no trades please

Here are some pictures

Attachments

• 100_2819.JPG
    100_2819.JPG
    658.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 100_2867.JPG
    100_2867.JPG
    577.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 100_2862.JPG
    100_2862.JPG
    522.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 100_2883.JPG
    100_2883.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 39

bfb345

frost said:
i thought you traded your red?

i was going to but then the guy i was trading told me i could buy his male instead of trading for his female so i sold the red so this tegu is sold

bfb345

I just didn't like her she was kinda an impulse buy and I was just going to trade but the guy told me he would sell me Chubbs so I sold the red instead of trading it

Ripkabird98

bfb345 said:
I just didn't like her she was kinda an impulse buy and I was just going to trade but the guy told me he would sell me Chubbs so I sold the red instead of trading it

Ah OK! So you've had a Red, and a B&W... So when do you trade this one for the Blue?

bfb345

I never traded for the blue I had the red and was going to trade for a female extreme giant but then he told me he would sell me his male extreme giant because he knew I wanted a male so then I sold the red and bought Chubbs the male extreme giant that he sold me

Ripkabird98

Right.

The only kinds of Argentines there are...

B&Ws

Reds

Blues

You had a red, got bored with it so traded it. Then got a B&W. All thats left is a Blue. So, when you get bored from this "impulse buy" (I love excuses for being a crappy pet owner- impulse or not, you made a commitment. Be a man/woman and stick with it!) You will get a blue next since that's all that left.

Can't wait to see pics!

Ripkabird98

TegusRawsome80 said:
So you knowingly sold an animal you could house to get an animal you didn't have a proper cage for? Hm. Interesting.

Well Duh. He can live in a Guantanamo Bay quality home for a few months until I get an enclosure he deserves which is healthy.... AAANNDD SOLD! Hey Look at my friggin awesome friggin blue that I friggin love!!! lolz I will never friggin sell my friggin baby friggin blue AAANNNDDD SOLD!

bfb345 said:
Plz don't even start here not In the mood

Cool. I'm sure your Red wasn't in the mood to get shifted again. Who cares though right?

bfb345

REALLY GONNA BE AN A** HOLE FINE MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW I DONE WITH ALL OF THESE FRICKEN RETARDS WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU EVEN START TO COMMENT ON HERE IF ALL YOU ARE GOING TO DO IS ***** ABOUT HOW AND WHAT I DO WITH MY ANIMALS ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

Ripkabird98

bfb345 said:
REALLY GONNA BE AN A** HOLE FINE MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW I DONE WITH ALL OF THESE FRICKEN RETARDS WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU EVEN START TO COMMENT ON HERE IF ALL YOU ARE GOING TO DO IS ***** ABOUT HOW AND WHAT I DO WITH MY ANIMALS ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

Actually it is.

YOU joined a PUBLIC FORUM, which MADE IT OUR BUSINESS>

Not to mention, Animal Cruelty is Illegal, and Americans are obligated to report Animal Cruelty. Since we can't do that, we are obligated to try and solve it.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I think swearing outside of PMs is a ban? Mods - do something here, I'd hate to see the kids exposed to bad language such as the words Brenden has used.

bfb345

Yeah your right and according to you im a child so im super friendly so its child friendly right ok then shut up now thanks

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
Ouch. Little cuss machine here. Some people just can't control the temper I guess. You should probably put that energy into building a cage.

Ripkabird98

bfb345 said:
Yeah your right and according to you im a child so im super friendly so its child friendly right ok then shut up now thanks

We here are tegutalk.com use english. Please use valid sentences that make sense.

Thanks!

TegusRawsome80 said:
Ouch. Little cuss machine here. Some people just can't control the temper I guess. You should probably put that energy into building a cage.

He has plenty of room! He can move his foot and only hit the glass 3 times! I mean come on, why care for my animal.

I can just replace it when it die, geez...

bfb345

I am using English so why don't you shut up cause laural is going to kick your asses with her gattor for attacking me verbally which is exactly what you are doing so how do you keep your ball pythons Tr ill pick on you for how you keep them ever sold one of your animals ever Ripkabird oh you did then and your animal is going to die and you are a selfish

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980