• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red tegu pooping issue (possibly)

Jakegreenwood

Hi everyone, i have a little red tegu and i havent found poop for a few days, but a few urates probably 2 a day or so, he eats 6 crickets a day about 1-1.5 blueberries and a clump on ground turkey everyday wit calcium with no d3, i normally see him drink water everyday give or take a day, he basks regularly, is very active and eats out of his enclosure, he judt went through a successful shed although the end of his tail is still coming off but all seems well with him, he has basking temps of 110-120 and a cool side of about 82 and around 70 percnt humidity and gets baths everyother day and lotd of free roam, but i cant seem to find any poo, any help?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Faithsreptilez

I had the same issue. He could be hiding it. Mine goes under the smallest spots and behind and under plants and poops. Idk why but he does. That might be a possibility if it's hiding. And how big is your tegu

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I had the same issue. He could be hiding it. Mine goes under the smallest spots and behind and under plants and poops. Idk why but he does. That might be a possibility if it's hiding. And how big is your tegu

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Perhaps. They don't want to piop in their bed, and a standard enclosure might seem too confining.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced