• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Rehoming

kizy

Hi I'm just wondering if someone could give me some information on rehoming my son's tegu he is about 15mnts old ,frienly ,l want him to go to someone who knows about tegu's

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
where do live ??
do you want anything for it??
does it come with a viv??

kizy

Hi the vivarium was shop bought but was put together in my son's bedroom , it's to big and heavy to get out of the door , l live in Middlesbrough UK , I've just told my son I'm selling him or going to give him away ,but l want someone who knows about them ( my son's in Australia for a couple of years ) .and all l do is worry over him ( the tegu l mean )

kizy

Hi my younger son has taken on looking after him , l think he's been talking to his older brother, because I've just been told by him if Alex isn't home by next summer he will be rehoming him , sorry but if you want I'll let you know then .

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm not intrested in it myself ..... just commented so other people would have the info
hope all goes well :D:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam