• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Reptile Super Show Pomona Ca Aug 6-7 abyine going ?

turtlepunk

yup!! im going =) planning on picking up some feeder rodents and bugs. MAYBE a new snake if I come across anything. =)

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Is there a website or anything for that expo? I know for the (itty bitty) portland expo there is a website with a vendor list and some of their contact info. If there is one, it might be worth it to e-mail some of them asking if they have any tegus or if they can suggest someone who may have them. It's still semi-early in the season. I'm sure more are going to become available, if not there are always people who end up having to re-home their younger tegus for one reason or another.

vellfrmla

Yeah i just started doing that , well see how the replys go lol . I just really dont want to get a tegu from just any breeder at the expo , so researching early .

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
I was planning to attend, but it looks like I'll be in palm springs that weekend. :( Needed to pick up some more feeders.

rwalt

I'm working late Friday just so I can make it there sat. Since I got a tegu my wife wants to get another bearded dragon there

turtlepunk

maaan what a dissapointment =(
seemed like less vendors were there, the prices in the feeder rats went up so I didn't even bother, (Guess Rodentpro is my only resort now), there wasn't a huge variety of animals. Huge majority of the animals there were chameleons, ball pythons, beardies and geckos. =/ (but i guess thats the majority of the animals at all super shows?)
so wish i lived in florida, seems like they have some AWESOME expos!

Neeko

the show i go to in midlothian Va is mostly snakes ( ball pythons!! and corns) the poison dart frog vendor wasnt there last year either and the colorful cham vendor hasnt been there the past 2 years. Those Ball morphs go for HUGE amounts of money too...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makit5744