• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Reptilinks

Mich lady

I recently bought reptilinks for my two bearded dragons and my Argentine black and white tegu. Also purchased quail chicks for the tegu. They won't even touch the stuff. I'm disappointed. Thank goodness there is a money back guarantee. Which is why I took a chance on purchasing them. Has anybody had any success feeding this stuff to their reptiles?

Ivyna J Spyder

5 Year Member
My tegu loves them. The beardie and skink, not as much.

My redfooted tortoise also loves them, but she will eat anything too slow to escape :p

twitchster

That's too bad. I've been getting the Mega-Blend + Fruits and Veggies for my Tegu (Carlita) for about 6 months. That's basically the only thing she eats now. I was giving chicken gizzards and hearts too but she started getting fat because of them. I do have to say though, they're pretty expensive.

My tegu, blue tongue skink and Timor monitor loves the reptilinks the mega blend blue tongue blend and mini qual for the monitor I am happy I found them it has made feeding them so much easier only my bearded dragon will not eat them

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced