• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Reptolife plus

BillieJeAn

I was at my local pet store today, and they're selling all their reptile supplies and not getting them back in stock (I think im the only reptile owner around here lol)
I saw something called reptolife plus. On sale from 6.99 to 4.99. So I bought it.
I was wondering if anyone's tried it before? And if anyone likes or dislikes it.
It says "for all reptiles. Multi-vitamin and mineral formula PLUS color-enhancers and antioxidants. Gut load or direct use"

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Just make sure you still use Calcium. I would only use that stuff 2x a week.

BillieJeAn

I still use calcium, I just thought that might be a good boost as well. But I wasn't sure if anyone has had any experience with it. I can't seem to find reviews anywhere online.
Thanks!

BillieJeAn

Everything is on sale here, so I didn't worry too much about that. But I can't find ANY costumer reviews! That's what I'm worried about

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602