• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Respacy Calcium plus, Stickey tongue farm outdoor or reptivite without D3

Roger

5 Year Member
Hello,

I wonder what you give your tegu’s for vitamine/mineral supplements? I personally give my tegu every feeding a dust of Sticky Tongue Farm every feeding outdoor and once in the two weeks Reptivite vitamine/mineral.
Now I have heard of Respacy Calcium Plus.
Which is better?
And how much do I have to feed the vitamin/minerals ? Do I give enough or to much?
Regards,

Roger

Dylan koch

All should come with a scoop and directions I think i have rapshy plus with d3 because if your tegu isnt out doors d3 is always good! Mine is came with a teaspoon scoop and table spoon it says I think 1 tea per pound I dust all food that isnt whole prey so even ground turkeys and fish

Roger

5 Year Member
All should come with a scoop and directions I think i have rapshy plus with d3 because if your tegu isnt out doors d3 is always good! Mine is came with a teaspoon scoop and table spoon it says I think 1 tea per pound I dust all food that isnt whole prey so even ground turkeys and fish
So Rapshy is better? And you say with vit D3. I also use Solar Raptor UV lights. Is there not too much vit D3 then if I use both?
Regards

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced