• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Roni

RobK.

eating his collards greens this morning

ronijan201.jpg

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Rob how are you feeling? I think I remember talking to you about some health issues. And roni looks wonderful :)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

RobK.

BatGirl1 said:
Rob how are you feeling? I think I remember talking to you about some health issues. And roni looks wonderful :)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

doing better thanks !!
they burned some nerves in my neck and that helped .

Roni also doing great in his new enclosure . i keep it spotless and 85 deg during the day , 70-75 at night , 55-60 % humidity during the day 70-75% at night . he loves tearing his collard greensand mustard greens apart . I slice them along the sides so he can pull bite size peaces off . I put collard greens and mustards greens through out his cage , he also likes eating green beans and peas whole .

nickg

My sara wasnt eating much after i painted. I started givin her big chunks of greens and her veggies whole. Shes been piggin out

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced