• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

roughneck.sell trade?

frost

1,000+ Post Club
[attachment=2505] [attachment=2506]

hey, i am selling my roughneck and his cage for $200 i have pics up on my other thread.transferring them is a pain tho.anyways ill selling him because keeping an arboreal lizard is kinda frustrating... i would prefer to give locally tho.i was also thinking of trading for a red tegu. since im already getting tegus and most if not all my breeding projects are geared towards them i think it wold be easier to get one more instead of the roughneck. hes not aggressive and i can handle him without a fuss,so thats not the reason im doing this.. well thats enough rambling..

Attachments

• Photo0087.jpg
    Photo0087.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 2
  • cage.JPG
    cage.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 2

frost

1,000+ Post Club
i will trade him and his cage for a red tegu. or a normal. open to other monitors also.mainly blue tongue skinks.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
if you just want the lizard im selling it for $150. shipping the cage will cost a lot im guessing.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
open to pretty much all monitors as long as there not arboreal.ill even take a caimen.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
ill check ups tomorrow.he is around 10 or so inches.not very big,still a little guy.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
yeah i got him on crickets and roaches.i give him a mouse once or twice a week too.he is really picky but he does eat well.so far hes refused eggs and any other kind of meat and will only eat insects and mice.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
ok so through shipyourreptiles its gonna be expensive.around 50 something.i think fed ex is around 35.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
if i had less animals i would prolly keep him. he a little escape artist tho.got out like 4 times but he always goes to the same spot.lol

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I might get him, but I'm trying to work a deal on a CB water monitor at the moment.
herpgirl2510 said:
Somebody get this. I just got one and it is an amazing animal.

aren't monitors illegal in Mass?

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
frost said:
if i had less animals i would prolly keep him. he a little escape artist tho.got out like 4 times but he always goes to the same spot.lol

Thats how my savy was. I would always find him between the wall and his tank.. But I'd also find poop on the other side of the room.. Good luck finding him a home, they look really neat!

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
herpgirl2510 said:
Oh GOD I'm too old for a lecture. I have a second house in New Hampshire.

Not lecturing by any means, just thought I heard that somewhere. I've been known to keep an illegal animal here and there. :p

herpgirl2510

Good you had me on the defense they are illegal in Mass along with a long list of great animals.

It's really a shame espciallly when things like iguanas are fine.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Can't you get one with a permit? I think alot of animals should be permitted. There are too many large lizards and snakes that get bought without people knowing what they are getting into and then they either die, get released to the wild or have to be rescued.

herpgirl2510

I have heaerd but am not possible because they do not feel people can give proper care to something like a monitor or old world chameleons. As far as getting loose around here it is a death sentence. They don't offer permits in mass. I agreee with some species that you should have to get a permit but there is no option of that in mass.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
http://www.neherp.com/state-regulations/74-massachusetts

here is a link about the permits.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member