• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Roy X Magnolia tegus hatched 6/25/2010 (official thread)

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
just thought it woul be a good idea to start a thread dedicated to the babies from this clutch since they will be shipped out this week. this way we can see their siblings and compare their growth, temperments, habit ect. we did this for every one that had a 09' hatchling from the jam x whitey clutch and it was very fun. so we can post upated pics every month on the 25th along with measurement and weight(if possible) i wont have my tegu for a lil while an he will be living with another member on here so hopefully kaa aka justin can fill in with the info on my tegu an post some pics or email them to me an ill post them. also for now we can post the names we picked out for them(just to pass time)i have chosen to name my tegu rayne, i really hope its a male but either way ill be happy. special thanks to bobby hill and justin d.am for making this possible. good luck everyone.
:rasp :roon :bud :woot :cheers :bajo

tora

Great idea! I wanted to start something like this too. It'll be real easy for me to remember their year birthday because he was hatched on my anniversairy. 8)

I'm supposed to pick him up tomorrow, I'm still waiting for the tracking #. I'll post a pic when I unpack him. I'm leaning to Zeke as a name, after this robo dinosaur from a show I used to watch when I was younger. :mrgreen:

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
awesome, cant wait to see those pics. have you picked a name yet? what did you request male or female?

tora

My hubby used his lunch break to pick up the lil guy. I love him already, he was so alert and active second I took him out. He made two rounds around the cage and then settled under the light. I got a pics, but I'm not savvy enough to upload straight from my phone. His little yawns are the most adorable thing ever. I'll get pics up as soon as I get back home.

rmzsuzuki89

reptastic said:
awesome, cant wait to see those pics. have you picked a name yet? what did you request male or female?

Some are loading now. And I was leaning towards a female at first, but it's not a big deal either way. I never even mentioned it after the first few emails.

And I think it's name is gonna be Apophis.

tora said:
My hubby used his lunch break to pick up the lil guy. I love him already, he was so alert and active second I took him out. He made two rounds around the cage and then settled under the light. I got a pics, but I'm not savvy enough to upload straight from my phone. His little yawns are the most adorable thing ever. I'll get pics up as soon as I get back home.

Mine has yawned a few times. I didn't see the first one, but heard my gf laughing, then it did it again lol.

rmzsuzuki89

I thought this sticker was funny lol.
2zovj1g.jpg

Looks a lil groggy lol.
2zzlzl1.jpg

2lvmrl0.jpg

w12oag.jpg

Having a drink.
vgub7o.jpg

2zfu89v.jpg

Then he kept circling and climbing me lol.
29liwxg.jpg

tora

Well I forsee having an escape artist in my hands, lol. If he's not napping he's trying to get out. I love the pics, his head is such a bright emereald green. :shock:
Mines like a lime green all over. Maybe I'll call him Loki since he's being a troublemaker already. :doh :lol:

Oh! And my hubby kept putting emphasis on the harmless lizard tag when I was opening the box, I was so sure he was going to jynx me and I was going to get bit, haha.

rmzsuzuki89

tora said:
Well I forsee having an escape artist in my hands, lol. If he's not napping he's trying to get out. I love the pics, his head is such a bright emereald green. :shock:
Mines like a lime green all over. Maybe I'll call him Loki since he's being a troublemaker already. :doh :lol:

Oh! And my hubby kept putting emphasis on the harmless lizard tag when I was opening the box, I was so sure he was going to jynx me and I was going to get bit, haha.

Mine hasn't really tried to escape yet. It has done a lil glass dancing and climbed on top of the log and was looking around straight up, no real viable escape attempts though lol. It did end up climbing my arm to get out a couple minutes ago though lol.

I can't wait to know the sex for sure, I don't like calling him/her "it" lol.

tora

Yeah, the little monster keeps trying to jump at the lid. :roll:
He's sweet though, I tried feeding him and he didn't want anything (he did have a bite of egg earlier though) so I just sat in the tub with him for a little bit. He'd climb on me and fall asleep when I pet him.

e067uu.jpg

mkhr8n.jpg

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i have really been wondering how these guys are going to turn out especially with how white their mother is and with their fathers looks, they are going to be interesting to watch grow up!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam