• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

san diego tegus for sale. local buyers only reply please.

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
2 year old male, huge jowls and 4 feet long still growing. 1.5 year old female, massive eater and huge at 44 inches long and still growing. male 300$ female 250$ buy both tegus i will throw in my custom enclosure and all lights and lamps for a total 600$ gets it all. local pick up only.. NO SHIPPING...

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
christmas09andbrianachoruswithli-1.jpg

this is the enclosure i will offer to buyer of both tegus.

christmas09andbrianachoruswithli-6.jpg

this is the big mal
lizardeatinchicks006.jpg
e..
this is the female eating a chick..

lizardeatinchicks018.jpg

female before shed..

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
i built the cage about a year and a half ago. then last summer i moved the tegu in a outdoor enclosure i built. so this winter i brought the tegus back to this enclosure. im thinking about selling because the cost of feeding and housing the tegus is expensive and my wife does not like the tegus in the house and around the kids, so i have to keep them in the garage, shes afraid of germs i guess. also my airsoft hobby is taking lots of time and money as well. im kicking the idea of selling them around but i will miss them for sure. i have major amounts of time invested in handeling them and caring for them. i am very stern on my prices to, so if i cant get what i ask i certainly wont be selling them, i will have to just re-budget some things around.

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
i think its a good deal to. im hoping to maybe find a buyer on this website, if not then ill try an ad on craigslist and ebay. then maybe put up an ad at lll reptile. but i want to sell to people with experiance in reptiles and/or tegus

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
nope i have not sold them yet. i have not advertised them at all anywhere though but on this site and not to many so cal people are members

Varanusjuan

Do you still have the tegus I live in clairemont and I'm very interested please call this number if you are still selling (858)-999-6622

TeguGirl74

2 year old male, huge jowls and 4 feet long still growing. 1.5 year old female, massive eater and huge at 44 inches long and still growing. male 300$ female 250$ buy both tegus i will throw in my custom enclosure and all lights and lamps for a total 600$ gets it all. local pick up only.. NO SHIPPING.

..price firm on female? I'm local I'm El Cajon California, In the last few days I have been scammed for over $2,000 trying to get a tegu, because my world has been shattered recently due to a long time friend of 20-plus years literally outright stole my tegu lizard,;I was also raped and robbed for what money I had set aside for a tegu while I was asleep. Please text or call me at 619 402 2807

TeguGirl74

i built the cage about a year and a half ago. then last summer i moved the tegu in a outdoor enclosure i built. so this winter i brought the tegus back to this enclosure. im thinking about selling because the cost of feeding and housing the tegus is expensive and my wife does not like the tegus in the house and around the kids, so i have to keep them in the garage, shes afraid of germs i guess. also my airsoft hobby is taking lots of time and money as well. im kicking the idea of selling them around but i will miss them for sure. i have major amounts of time invested in handeling them and caring for them. i am very stern on my prices to, so if i cant get what i ask i certainly wont be selling them, i will have to just re-budget some things around.
I just got scammed for more money today trying desperately to get it to Google aszard I'm in El Cajon California what do I got to do to get your lizard off of you I tried committing suicide two times because of how crazy it's driving me not being able to get a hold of a damn lizard and so many people ripping me off for thousands of dollars

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980