• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Savannah monitor taming

alexandertollens84

I know this is not a savannah monitor forum but I need advice. What are some tips that I can use so my sav can be tame.
he has never bit or tail whipped me. I take him out every day for a while and put him in my bath tub so he can soak. But he doesn't like to be carried, when I go carry him he shoves back and I don't want to irritate the sav so I'll leave him alone and try the next day. Can someone give me tips or services? Thank you

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If he accepts what you're doing and doesn't get too violent, I would keep doing it so long as it isn't hurting him or you. What else are you doing to work with him?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced