• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Scented sprays for fresh fruits and veggies

Chipchip

I'm slowly changing my tegus food over to fresh fruits and veggies. He seems to not be as interested in them as much as the freeze dried. But the freeze dried is becoming to be so small for him that it seems a lot doesn't get eaten. Been using the zilla omnivore mix. I know reptilinks has something but the price is high. Love their links though and so does Ralph. Does anybody know of any other scented sprays or drops that work? Thanks

Lady2Lucky

Mine loves it when they're covered in fish oil. Sounds awful to me, but bananas in fish oil is a favorite for him. He likes berries with no adaptations. Probably because we roll them on the floor and he enjoys chasing them. :) Blueberries, blackberries and raspberries are favorites. Veg we grind, blend, or cut up and mix with his meat or eggs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced