• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Selling Adult Red Male in DFW, TX

LilithShade

I love him dearly, but I simply don't have the time or the space. He's approximately 8 or 9 years of age. I purchased him in 2009 at a local pet store when I was still in high school. He currently resides in a large Showcase Cage that I am also selling. I would prefer that he doesn't remain in it though, like I said, he needs more space. I'm asking $250 for my Tegu. Here's a link to the enclosure website, I paid somewhere in $900 range for it, I'm asking $400. I'm not really okay with shipping him, but I'm willing to drive a little. I really, really, really want him to go to a loving forever home.

http://www.showcasecages.com/Colors.htm

20151029_225746.jpg 20151029_151159.jpg 2015-05-11_09-08-18.jpg
The first 2 are pretty recent, the last might have been a year or so ago.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny