• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Selling/rehoming my tegu

BayouButcher

I have a young Argentine black and white tegu right now. Don’t know age (I think about a year) or sex because she (pretty sure female) was a rescue in April. Mooney is growing so fast and I don’t have the room to put her in a proper enclosure. I have her in a 4x2x2 grow tent right now and she really needs and 8x4x4. She’s about 2’ long or so. She eats good, sheds good, not super cuddly but not unfriendly. I’m asking $300 re-homing fee and that includes the tegu, enclosure and everything in it. I have some extra lights too. I'm in Colorado.
Mooney.jpg
Mooney1.jpg
Mooney3.jpg

BayouButcher

I'm going to lower Mooney's rehoming fee to $150 plus shipping. I really need her a new forever home before I go out of state on vacation Sept. 19-25th.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam