• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Shedding..

Phlip5150

Ok so I have owned my Black and White Argentine for two weeks now. When I first got it, it was in the middle of a complete whole body shed. It is shedding AGAIN and it seems to be almost double the girth!! Is that normal?!

TheTeguNovice

5 Year Member
Ok so I have owned my Black and White Argentine for two weeks now. When I first got it, it was in the middle of a complete whole body shed. It is shedding AGAIN and it seems to be almost double the girth!! Is that normal?!
Yup definitely normal! they grow extremely fast compared to other lizards for sure!

Mich lady

My guy shed almost constantly when he was little. And he grew quick!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny