• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

*sigh* My stomach can unknot now...

G

I picked up my, well, "replacement" baby B/W this morning, and I'm happy to announce that he seems healthy and happy and lovable and WICKED CRAZY ENERGETIC and has already eaten and take a big ol' poop. Oh, and he's BEAUTIFUL!

All the way home from the Post Office, I held the box in one of my hands, too scared to let it bounce around on the seat next to me (I've got pretty stiff shocks on my truck). Within a few block of our apartment, I felt him crawling around inside, which made me feel so good. I set the box on our coffee table, and carefully opened it up. I unrolled the pillowcase and let him come out on his own terms (while I snapped a whole bunch of pictures), then I picked him up and just held him for a little bit. After a few minutes, I introduced him to his new home. The Boyfriend's baby All American came shooting out of his hide like a freight train to explore what it was that was crawling around, but stopped short once he realized it wasn't food. My little B/W crawled straight to the basking area and promptly flopped down like a pile of flat jello to warm up for a bit. Once he did... man oh man, is he ACTIVE!! He started trying to munch on the fake plants and on a bit of shed skin from the All American that he found, so I put together a bit of calcium-dusted ground turkey, strawberries, and blackberries and offered it to him (in the cage, but I watched VERY closely). The All American still hasn't touched any food (he seems much more stressed out over the shipping), but the B/W went to town on the turkey (no fruit though).

I'm about ready to go get some small crickets, wax worms (nice and squishy *grin*), a bit of fruity baby food, and cod liver oil. I feel so much better today. It breaks my heart to think about what happened yesterday, but looking on the positive side, we've got two beautiful and healthy baby tegus to love and take care of. I'll be posting pics some time this week to share with ya'll.

*excited happy dance*

G

Hahaha!! I have to put them on my computer, and then figure out how the heck to post them here... *facepalm*

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
I'm so happy that all worked out this time :) . Once you put your pictures in a folder on your computer you can create a photobucket account ( it's free ). When you created your account you can click on the big green download button on your home page. This will take you to your photos on your computer. Then just click on the photo that you want to down load and it will download to your photobucket page.

When you see the photo of your Tegu click on it. This will enlarge it. Go to the left side of the screen to where it says " share this image ". Go to the last bar where it says " IMG code ". Put your mouse on it and doubble click on it. Then right click on it and go to copy.

When you creat a post on here just right click again and click on paste. After you submit your post you will be able to see the photo ;) . Hope this helps.

G

Awesome, thanks!! I'm a Mac user (though not a very proficient one), but I'll try it... :)

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam