• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Small-Medium Argentine Red Tegu For Rehome

Marcell Thomas

I’m looking to rehome my Female Argentine Red Tegu , around 1 years old & about 16” long. She is a very nice girl , tends to be shy at times but have never shown any type of aggression towards me . I’m looking to get $220 for her . I would like her to go to someone who will take the time to bring her full potential out ! I’m located in Phoenix Arizona so I can have you pick her up or I can ship out for extra $ ! Let me know if you’re interested . She’s truly an amazing tegu and I’ve done everything in my power to provide her a lavish lifestyle , just don’t have the space to keep her anymore :(

Attachments

• 0E26483D-188F-4E4D-AAB0-E1DA71795822.jpeg
    0E26483D-188F-4E4D-AAB0-E1DA71795822.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
  • 70F27972-DB5A-49DC-B712-D6A5388591A8.jpeg
    70F27972-DB5A-49DC-B712-D6A5388591A8.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 54
  • 4267C6C3-B785-4F69-BBD0-982C27D7B200.jpeg
    4267C6C3-B785-4F69-BBD0-982C27D7B200.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 57

Dylan koch

I have a 12 acre property on oro valley in tucson az. I breed insects and rodent and quail to feed and I currently have 2 blues and 2 red

Dylan koch

Hmm I'm thinking about it but would need to build another enclosure.. which I already have hands full with enclosures I build for ppl. Why is she In a grow tent? Why does she need rehome? Also how tame is she

Dylan koch

I've been seeing tons of variations of red lately where did you get yours? Mine look different can you send more pics and above shots of back

Marcell Thomas

Hmm I'm thinking about it but would need to build another enclosure.. which I already have hands full with enclosures I build for ppl. Why is she In a grow tent? Why does she need rehome? Also how tame is she

I’m using a grow tent currently bc it was more accessible in the moment to give my tegu a good home. It works flawlessly actually, the humidity and heat holds amazing . & as I said I don’t have room to care for her due to my current living situation so I would just rather her go to a hone she can move freely in and have a fulfilled life that’s all. She’s an amazing tegu, I do multiple taming sessions with her a day to get her comfortable . She still tends to be kinda shy but once she gets warmed up to you she is great. Doesn’t show aggression .

Dylan koch

That's awesome I always want a grow tent enclosure. They are just too tall imo for tegu but are great cheap housing!! All my tegus are amazingly nice except my red female ifk why all a sudden she mean. But always seems to want attention. Like every time she shes me through glass she comes up and follows me and my hands. But gets mean when I take her out and bring her outside like I try to do for all of them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980