• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

So whats your tegus name?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I had 6, 4 of which passed away now i just have 2 they were Nero, Achilles, pyro and gozar, now i have just storm and Rayne ....hoping to get 2 more this summer

Hippo

reptastic said:
I had 6, 4 of which passed away now i just have 2 they were Nero, Achilles, pyro and gozar, now i have just storm and Rayne ....hoping to get 2 more this summer

Pretty cool names :D

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have 3, the first one I got has had his name changed a few times. I think his current name will stick, Guru. I named him after a hip hop artist/music producer. The smaller male is Gary, someone suggested it to me I'm not sure who it was though lol, I think it was someone subscribed to my youtube channel.
The female I have doesn't really have a name, I've called her a few different things but nothing seems to stick. :[

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
^^^^^Meet Delilah

I didn't know if it was a male or female, so I assumed female knowing that my Girlfriend would warm up to a female animal more than she would a male. To further their bond I let my girlfriend name "her" and she picked Delilah.

A year or two later Delilah proved to be a boy. But we still call him "she" and kept the name Delilah. It bothered me at first, but Delilah is all man so he doesn't mind.

Hippo

Toby_H said:
^^^^^Meet Delilah

I didn't know if it was a male or female, so I assumed female knowing that my Girlfriend would warm up to a female animal more than she would a male. To further their bond I let my girlfriend name "her" and she picked Delilah.

A year or two later Delilah proved to be a boy. But we still call him "she" and kept the name Delilah. It bothered me at first, but Delilah is all man so he doesn't mind.

lol nice manliest Delilah out there:)

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My 5 year old is named Bosco, named after a friends childhood dog. My little tegu for awhile i thought was a female so i just called her little girl, than I named her Aspen. Apsen was the name of one of the wolves i took care of and she was fiesty even at 16. Then Aspen (the tegu) turned out to be a boy so he got a name change once again and is now named Rio.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I recently sold my red, so I just have an All American now, but I don't name my reptiles.

fwideman

rhetoricx said:
I have 3, the first one I got has had his name changed a few times. I think his current name will stick, Guru. I named him after a hip hop artist/music producer. The smaller male is Gary, someone suggested it to me I'm not sure who it was though lol, I think it was someone subscribed to my youtube channel.
The female I have doesn't really have a name, I've called her a few different things but nothing seems to stick. :[

My male fat-tail's name is Gary!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
fwideman said:
My male fat-tail's name is Gary!

Its a good name! I've been trying to find "different" names and over thinking a lot of names but Gary is simple and somehow fits perfectly!

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
B/W female Kreacher
B/W female Blizzard
Red male Charlie (we're going to candy mountain!)
hybrid juvenile Hook
Colombian female Oreo
Colombian male Chester

WildlifeLover429

I reserved two males from Bobby's 2011. An Extreme giant and All American :D the extreme will be named Sobek and The American will be named Amun-Ra (Amun for short) :D CANT WAIT FOR MY LITTLE BABY BOYS TO GET HERE!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980