• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

**SOLD**07 Varnyard Red Tegu

Epona142

5 Year Member
Presumed male, but unsexed high contrast red tegu available.

Decided that tegus aren't for me.

This guy is just out of hibernation, eats well, beautiful color and pattern. Was tame before going down, may need some work now, don't have the time for him unfortionally.

Will ship, but at buyer's risk. Shipped one tegu before, arrived well. Be aware of your temperatures before you decide. No guarantees. My zip is 77868.

Asking $200 shipped, but make offer. Also open to ball python trades, you ship first unless I decide otherwise.

Contact me at epona142 @ gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

7809890.jpg

76978.jpg

657456.jpg

Epona142

5 Year Member
I'm located in Navasota, Texas. I'm not certain how long he is, I haven't measured him. If I was to haphazard a guess, 12 inches? Still small, but almost triple the size from when I got him.

Epona142

5 Year Member
Odd. Try epona1422 @ peoplepc.com (make sure you're taking out the spaces?) I'm unable to call long distance at the moment

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602