• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

SOLD!!! Blue/Chacoan cross female

snibborsirk

Several people have asked about price and shipping to their location so lets make this easy...$280 shipped to eastern US, $300 shipped to western US using fed ex priority overnight.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That blue is incredible. Here's to you finding the right match for you and the male.

snibborsirk

That blue is incredible. Here's to you finding the right match for you and the male.

Thanks Walt1, another tough decision for me to make! She is a stunner on looks for sure but just too wild for the time I have available to work with her - plus I don't think the wife would go along with me spending an hour a night with another female!! I'd keep her if I didn't have young kids - they love my male and I need another naturally calm one to feel comfortable with it being around them.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I like your answer. These tegus can be a jealous mistress as they say!

What's your thinking regarding next move? Options?

snibborsirk

Not real sure yet - prob keep my eyes open for a similar sized nice female. If nothing catches my eye by this summer I may just buy a hatchling female - either another Chacoan or a 50/50 blue/chaco cross. Although a hatchling would prolong the potential breeding by another year, I do prefer to get them as young as possible to work with them while they're more easily handled/controlled.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced