• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some more pics of Red/Black/White

aj12790

5 Year Member
IMG_0007.jpg
IMG_0006.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0004.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg
IMG_0001.jpg
Let me know what you guys think.He is about 32 inches.He is tame and doesn't mind hanging out.[/img]

aj12790

5 Year Member
Yhanks he really is laid back.Never even a hiss.I have 3 kids youngest being 4 and she pets him without a worry.I'll get some more pics in a few weeks.

greentriple

5 Year Member
This is the second sting with it's pictures and I have to say once again that is one handsome lizard. I hope El Che grows up that good looking, even though he has not red in him.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Anthony, still looks as good as the day i sold him to you.Man he got big and looks very healthy.I wish i never got rid of him . :D

aj12790

5 Year Member
teguboy77 said:
Anthony still looks as good as the day i sold him to you.Man he got big and looks very healthy.I wish i never got rid of him damn. :)
He is really cool and laid back.Bulking up pretty good.I am glad that I bought him from you

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam