• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Soon to be Tegu Owner !

CheyenneWhite

Hello everyone, my name is Cheyenne! I am a huge reptile lover and currently hold dear to my heart my 2 juvenile Bearded Dragons Dovakin and Cynder, and also my 2 Crested Geckos Jeckyll and Hyde. My boyfriend and I have had a love for reptiles our whole life and want to take our family to the next level. My boyfriend has had more experience than I with reptiles, as he has had everything from Crested and leopard geckos, to albino pythons and even an iguana! As a teenager he had his entire closet transformed into a reptile room. As for me, my true collection didn’t fully begin until meeting and moving in with him. But now we want to expand our knowledge together and tackle on getting our very first baby Argentine Black and White tegu, I myself have been doing extensive research and watching every video I can about this animal, and I cannot personally wait to have my own to love and care for! They seem like amazing creatures:) if anyone would like to hand out some advice to us it would be very recommended, please keep in mind that neither my boyfriend or I are new to the reptile world but we are both new to the Tegu world. Thanks everyone !

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Hey Cheyenne! I've had my 2 Tegus for about a year and a half. They can be challenging - in my experience, the younger Tegu was easier than the year old that I got. Mine were wild caught rescues from TegusOnly.com (Rodney Irwin) out of Florida. I would recommend him if you don't already have a source or plan. His animals are beautiful. He does a good job with getting you what you want.

You'll get a lot of good info here! Lots of fun people to interact with. Good luck!

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome and check out threads. A lot of experience as all try to be better keepers.

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Not sure if you read about this, but Rodney Irwin (Tegusonly.com) does have an incredible price on Florida wild caught rescues right now.... His number is (305) 772-8140 Both of mine are from him. Both are beautiful. Prices in some of the reptile stores can be well over twice what he's charging. Just wanted to pass that along in case you hadn't seen the recent post about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced