• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Spartacus is 1 1/2 years old now!

After spending a lot of time and patience with Spartacus I have a one and a half year old potty trained blue! He lays next to me in bed when I watch TV! He takes a shower or a bath daily! Doesn't give a damn about the cat! We have been through it all. Everything from eating rocks to trying to jump on me! I've dealt with reptiles all my life I'm 64. I have a lot to share if you wish to discuss. You Will finds if you do things pretty well you will end up with a very rewarding experience and a fun pet! I gleenned a lot of information off tegu talk. After working with snakes, monitor lizards, including a 7-foot Nile, and Savannah's. This by far has been the most rewarding to me! Control the temperature control the Tegu! Temperature is everything!

Attachments

• 20210303_145127.jpg
    20210303_145127.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 49

rats

5 Year Member
I agree, blue tegus are a real sweetheart pet. Foley watches tv with us too sometimes. Of all the various snakes, lizards and frogs we've had, our tegu has been the most rewarding of all. He likes being held, cuddled, snuggled, whatever attention he gets. Foley is 11 years old (I've had him since he was a baby) and we've enjoyed having him in our lives.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam