• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

spoil that wish game!

blackforces get you

5 Year Member
ok this is how it works. its pretty easy and its impossible to pass. anyway u wish for somthing and somthing bad is souppose to ahppen then someone wishes so example

i wish for a bigger home

granted but theres no plumbing

ok let me start. i wish that they would stop scammers on ONLINE GAMES! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

blackforces get you

5 Year Member
granted but the mastrs degree was flammable by finger touch so you burned it. after finishing college you lived with gofurs for the rest of your life.

i wish for me to go to college and pas higher than a 70 average in school

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
granted, but you get kicked out of college for plagiarism on your summative assignment.

I wish for 100 trillion dollars (US)

Spencer

blackforces get you

5 Year Member
granted but the 100 trillion dollars is what the world needs to everybody on the planet so they take the money and you get 99 percent taken and 1 percent for you. so 10 dollars for you and like 90 trillion for everyone else.

i wish for some colder weather its too hot here all the steam and cars!

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
wouldn't i get 1 trillion? lol

granted but it's gets to hot and your town combusts into flames burning your town to the ground leaving only the towns animals unharmed and all other lifeforms burned to a crisp.

I wish some one else would join in on this thread.

Spencer

blackforces get you

5 Year Member
but you get 10 dollars everyone else gets shared more thant hat lol

ahem granted but that causes less people to get their answers for their questins which means theyll be here spoiling wishes then helping anyone

i wish that me and my gf get married someday

ZEKE

5 Year Member
granted but then you get hit by a meteor

i wish people would stop making new game threads.

Brad2bw

5 Year Member
granted but ants swarm all over the area it rained chocolate, growing to supernatural sizes and start eating everyone in the area it rained.

I wish gas was a $1 a gallon! That'd be the day......

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Granted but now tics and fleas fill every nook and cranny your body. Causing big sores that ooze puss and smells horrid. Leaving you alone in this world.

I wish for the world to come to an end.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Granted but the fish you came back as doesnt have gills!
I wish for a car

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
blackforces get you said:
granted no wishes for you so dont come back wishing for stuff! (im j/p lol)

i wish my relationship with my gf went smoother lol
Sorry but it does say spoil a wish. That's what I was doing spoiling the wish. Just picking at you kids. Don't take it personal. Have your fun I'll leave you alone.

blackforces get you

5 Year Member
lolz i was jp i dnt take things really personally lol. but that wa sur wish to not have any lol so i spoiled you. lol but you can still wish for stuff lol

i wish that i had a job

hoosier

5 Year Member
granted, but then you get fired the next day

i wish we wouldnt get so much rainfall. (we are at an all time high)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam