• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Spray on cage sealer . ?

Canheaton

Hello guys!

My gu is growing so so fast.
I got a great double Decker cage going for him.( 48 square feet)

I would like to seal it with a spray! Is there any that can be used safely? Like truck bed liner ? Or something heavy duty that I can spray on?

Attachments

• 0927172035a.jpg
    0927172035a.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 28

Canheaton

Hello guys!

My gu is growing so so fast.
I got a great double Decker cage going for him.( 48 square feet)

I would like to seal it with a spray! Is there any that can be used safely? Like truck bed liner ? Or something heavy duty that I can spray on?

Attachments

• 0927171940.jpg
    0927171940.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 22

Say Car Ramrod

I don't know if anyone has used it but duplicolor bed armor is water based so fumes are minimal. I would buy it by the gallon since the spray cans are junk and clog right up. Other bed liner products are usually rubber based and smell like cancer. Personally, I used drylok on my enclose and it is holding up very well. If you choose drylok just do light coats at the bugging to avoid any flaking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Canheaton

Great advice ! Thank you. Waiting for a reply I came to the same conclusion. But I ordered a gallon of the rustolium not knowing what was best. But leave it to Wal-Mart...it never showed up and now they emailed me and said it's out of stock. So they canceled my order. Argggg.

I'll get the brand you recommend!

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam