• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Still not eating

Jessicak

Hey guys! I haven't been on here in a while because I've been letting Reptar brumate and I haven't been worrying about his low appetite. But now it's almost April and since September he's hardly eaten a thing for me. His basking spot is around 120 surface temp. The ambient temp is in the high 80s/low 90s. The cool end is in the 70s. He gets soaked every other night and misted during the day. He's never shed anything but the scales on top of his head and I'm worried. I know it's because he's not eating and therefore not growing. What can I do to stimulate his appetite? I offered a mix of salmon cat food, ground turkey and strawberries today and he isn't interested at all. He ate a few bites of cat food in like February and nothing since then. I e offered runny egg, crickets, cat food, hard egg. Nothing. He won't eat anything. What should I do? He's otherwise healthy

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoeiyehi