• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Stolen high white red male tegu

Dylan koch

Was stolen in tucson arizona within last 24 hours!

Attachments

• 20200314_202009.jpg
    20200314_202009.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 71

Dylan koch

Yes positive there was no way for him to escape and would of been in the reptile room and the metal screens need to be pulled out of slots removed tab to even pull them out and move the wooden boards on top. I forgot to put tab or person left it out tho and I would of noticed all the wood and screen knocked over. It's sad

Dylan koch

Ya since then though I made my reptile room super secure since it's not attached to the house! I live on a 12 acre property and it's like the garage and the garage has like a studio apartment size building attached to it that's my tegu room. I added a black out steel security door and black out steel security bars inside and outside windows plus building is solid concrete walls. And added cameras and sensor lights

Dylan koch

Hopefully if their comes back they get a buck shot to the butt!! Just sucks my high white male was meant to be paired with my red female which they left now I have to get another red male or just make blue ice and red hybrids which probably would look stunning since blue ice or ice tegus have red already in them.

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Geese are great!! Best watch dogs ever. They're also aggressive toward people after they've grown up and become territorial.

I love geese. You could give your Tegus their eggs...free food.

Dylan koch

Lol I had to use steel black out security door on outside of regular door and blackout steel security things on outside and inside of reptiles room which is a solid concrete building to protect them from further thefts

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Good job - safer already. Hopefully the bandits will give up with your new adjustments.

Or maybe your red female might just give one of them a big bite.

Dylan koch

She isn't to nice since her future mate got stolen I'm guessing it traumatized her she used to be so sweet and I could pick her up no problem now she lunges

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced