• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

sum pics i took today

dicy

5 Year Member
took sum pics today thougth i migth share m
my 1.1 proven timors
DSC04611.jpg

DSC04610.jpg

my prasinus
DSC04600.jpg

DSC04602.jpg

DSC04605.jpg

Beazer

5 Year Member
Dicy nice timors! Your prasinus is lookin' sexy. Btw, how the hell are you dude? I havent heard from you in forever, hit me up in the PM's. That prasinus looks exactly the way a prasinus should look. Great job. I still got all my auffenbergi.

-Jon DeLong

dicy

5 Year Member
Beazer said:
Dicy nice timors! Your prasinus is lookin' sexy. Btw, how the hell are you dude? I havent heard from you in forever, hit me up in the PM's. That prasinus looks exactly the way a prasinus should look. Great job. I still got all my auffenbergi.

-Jon DeLong
iam doing o.k. i gues :D good to hear u still haveall the peacocks how r those doing ?

Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:48 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nice timors and green tree, what kind of ackies due you have

i have no ackys annymore used to have a few yellows 1.1 from mt isa localty and 1.1 from ?? plus 5 ore 6 bougth at shows so unknown localty but after a while i found out ackys wherent my thing aboreals and semi aboreals r my favourites so thats whut iam focusing at now but i learned allot from the ackys and other species of varanids i used to play whit :D

dicy

5 Year Member
AB^ said:
Dennis, what happened to the timorensis hatchlings?
they r at a friends house like 2 blocks away cuz i cant keep evrything myself but they r doing good i see them almost evry weekend and the guy that has them i know since i was 4 years old so i know i can trust him plus whit a litle luck i hope to have new ones next season but time whil tell :D

dicy

5 Year Member
AB^ said:
Dennis, what happened to the timorensis hatchlings?

they r at a friends house like 2 blocks away cuz i cant keep evrything myself but they r doing good i see them almost evry weekend and the guy that has them i know since i was 4 years old so i know i can trust him plus whit a litle luck i hope to have new ones next season but time whil tell :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam