• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Sunday, February 22 kingsnake.com chat room!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
kingsnake.com chat room Sunday, February 22nd at 10PM to 11PM EST. Eleventh Annual Chat Month on PetHobbyist.com
Bobby Hill
Topic: Tegus
Sunday, February 22, at 10 PM Eastern, in the kingsnake.com chat room:

Bobby has over 30 years in the keeping and breeding of reptiles. Currently focusing on Tegus, he has over 80 adults and a bunch of holdback babies, including his Extreme Giant program. Upcoming projects for Bobby included the Jewelled Lacertas. He lives in the great state of Florida, where he runs his business Varnyard Herps Inc.

Just click ther link here and join me then:
http://chat.pethobbyist.com/login.php?room_id=1011

I will be there live on the chat, everyone feel free to join me there, or ask me questions on tegus. :)

Tux

5 Year Member
Good to know they have people writing descriptions without a proper understanding of tense (or at least whomever allowed it to be posted there) . I'm not usually a grammar Nazi but come on you can't use future tense "upcoming" and apply past tense "included" to said upcoming projects. Heck that whole sentence bugs me, when only listing one upcoming project you don't use the plural form of the word "project". I think I'm done my rant but if you could point me in the direction of whomever wrote that I'd like to correct it. If you wrote it sorry Bobby but dang that's a pet peeve.

I'll be there, but you know that.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
i wish i could be there. ill be gone from the 20-22 but i dont think ill be back till late at night on the 22nd

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Tonight is the night!! Come join Bobby at Kingsnake.com and participate in the discussion. This chat is moderated, not an open chat. but all questions are welcome. I'm sure we can all learn something from the chat! 10 pm in the auditorium. Follow the link in the original post. Cya there!

ZEKE

5 Year Member
its going on right now.

i just went in it and someone told me not to talk or pm anybody and to just type "?" if i have a question and i will be called on in turn to ask my question. its just like a question and answer thing for Bobby i guess.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
well i wish i could come join you all but i cant think of any questions that i need answered right now. i just wana come chill and talk to everyone and i was told not to do that.

i should go to bed anyways. i had a really long weekend and im super tired. hopefully ill see you all in chat some other time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny