• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Talken' Tegu!

Ever heard your Tegu Squeak?

• Total voters

Dstrait

5 Year Member
Blizzard the Lizard, our 4yr Female BW Argentine Tegu, has made squeaking noises on rare occasions when she is scratching her head. I think it's unintentionally caused by bending her neck to reach the itch and huffing while she scratches.

Anyone else have a squeaker?

DragonMarx

Blizzard the Lizard, our 4yr Female BW Argentine Tegu, has made squeaking noises on rare occasions when she is scratching her head. I think it's unintentionally caused by bending her neck to reach the itch and huffing while she scratches.

Anyone else have a squeaker?

My tegu does this as well!!!!!!! After a while of searching I finally found someone else going through this. At first I thought I was imagining it but it has gotten more pronounced over time. It always happens when he scratches his face with his back leg. Were there any developments after your initial post?

Dstrait

5 Year Member
She's shedding around her head and it happened again. My son heard a longer squeak than he'd heard before. Again this appears to be unintentional noise caused by bending her neck to scratch her head. She'd probably like a soak.

Mr.Magoo

My female does the same thing, I looked this up because she just did it right next to me while scratching her head. She has done it a few times before. For more context, she is a 3.5-year-old argentine black and white tegu.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602