• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tatoos and Piercings

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
I notice a lot of you here are younger then I and I see some tatoos and piercings.
This topic is for showing off what ya got. :wink:

I have a few Tatoos from my younger days but this is my biggest one.This one is on the outside of my left leg.I love Sylvester and Tweety!
Its about 14 years old.

Brat!

Tatoo1.jpg

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
Some really nice work Puff.
:wink:

Tatooing has come a long way since I've had mine done.

Brat!

hoosier

5 Year Member
im gettin mine today. im stuck between a couple though. i guess i will decide when i get there. it will defiently be reptile related though. lol

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
I started a similar thread a month ago so I'll just copy the link here rather than reposting my pics. I have a sketch of a Rhino iguana in progress and hope to incorporate it with the Green iguana tat so that they look like mirror images of each other. When complete it will take up a good part of my back. Later on I want a Rudi and a Ctenosaur of some sort, also.
http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=245

nat

5 Year Member
I have eight tattoos and have been in one or two bod mod mags for some piercings my friends and I have done. My next project is a full back piece of a green tara and some sacred plant spirits that have a large significance in my life. I don't have any pics since my computer crashed but I can try to find some!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Swtbrat said:
Some really nice work Puff.
:wink:
\

btw puff dragon, I am absolutely in love with your tattoos!

Thank you, thank you! My spider web with captn. wheel is now finished and Ill see if I can get a better angle on my crest. Be sure to check out jif's shes got some awesome ones too!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My left ear is pierced, and I have plans on getting a tegu on my fore arm. I will just put it on my wish list for now. :)

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Thanks Puff, and Brat, no need to apologize. That thread was over a month ago and didn't get much response.

My daughter and her SO have some nice artwork, also, and were featured in Savage magazine a few years back. Tats certainly can be addictive.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well i have 2 tatts..my back isnt done yet..but getting there slowly....lip and septum peirced...my ears are streched and thats it.. but the one pic with the tatt on my hip is the only pic i have of it..but i do apologize for my nakedness.
Septum
lexi3.jpg

ears and lip
lexi.jpg

hip
lexi1.jpg

back
lexi2.jpg

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
I love Americana tattoos! Rock on Lexi. I'm waiting for my ball stella to get bigger and then I'll take her into the studio to have her wrap a cross for a tribute to my gone grandfather. Rest in piece GP!!

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ApriliaRufo said:
I love Americana tattoos! Rock on Lexi. I'm waiting for my ball stella to get bigger and then I'll take her into the studio to have her wrap a cross for a tribute to my gone grandfather. Rest in piece GP!!
yeah i wanna get my tegus heads put on my chest...but havnt desided if it would look good or not!

hoosier

5 Year Member
i just got mine yesterday. its a drawing i did a while back of a lizard. its cool as hell but hurts like a B!tch! lol ill get yall pics tonight. 8)

hoosier

5 Year Member
heres the outline. i drew a while back
S5030085.jpg

its colored in on my are mith shades of green with red spots. it looks amazing

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
I love the back one Lexi!

Don't apoligize for the nakedness just thank God I wasn't naked in mine. :wink: LMAO

Brat!

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Swtbrat said:
I love the back one Lexi!

Don't apoligize for the nakedness just thank God I wasn't naked in mine. :wink: LMAO

Brat!
Thanks Brat!..I just wasnt sure if i should put that pic or not.. sense its a family site and all..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602