• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu behavioralism

mrecore1

Good morning everyone, I'm looking for information about common behavioral patterns with Juvenile and adult tegus. I have one that was born this past July and is thriving. We have been doing great with building a rapport with each other and she really enjoys being handled. She did start a new Behavior where she will start scratching or digging at my arm or neck and then start pushing at it with the peak of her mouth. Originally I thought this was her getting comfortable but she bit my neck the other day when she was doing it. She was showing no signs of aggression or irritation so I am puzzled by this Behavior. I welcome thoughts and feedback.
I added a picture of her sleeping just because she's so cute.

Attachments

• 20220109_132549.jpg
    20220109_132549.jpg
    916.9 KB · Views: 9

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam