• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu cage

As I’m waiting for my Argentine Tegu to arrive from the owner, I decided to built him a new habitat. I still need to seal from humidity moisture’s before painting any color I like. I’m still deciding about what will be his name.

Attachments

• 4F3A0F8B-1B6A-4A94-99B6-83C018F70314.jpeg
    4F3A0F8B-1B6A-4A94-99B6-83C018F70314.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 67

Zyn

Couple things to think about

1. I’d put a lip on the front you’re not going to want the 4-6 inches of substrate constantly falling out.

2. The screen could cause multiple issues. Mostly humiditiy, and possible rubbing but that’s on a Tegu to Tegu bases.

Just some things to think about

I thought about it and I did that too. Just waiting for the Tegu to arrived from the seller name Devin. I already paid for the Tegu via PayPal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980