• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu enclosure husbandry

Jigsaw82

Hi,
Currently my Tegu's enclosure is bare other than the substrate and his hide. I would like to put some plastic plants in his enclosure to make him feel more comfortable. I only hesitate because Tegu's eat vegetables too and I don't want him thinking I'm putting some leafy food in there and then him accidentally eat some plastic leafs. Does anyone else have plastic plants in their tegu enclosure

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I used to put plastic plants in with my girl and she never gave them a second look. It should be ok. Make sure they're non-toxic and clean and that they can't easily come apart into choking hazards.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam