• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu is being aggressive

Zyn

Watch Kevin from nerds water monitor taming videos the same principles apply. Also is he being outright aggressive or food aggressive. Do you pick him up in the same spot that you feed him. He may just not want messed with going into brumation we need more information to accurately assess the behavior situation.

Zyn

Then it’s food aggression and semi normal get a plate or a snake him and kinda nudge him away. But like I said Kevin with NERDs video will cover all this they are great videos

Zyn

He thinks you’re food pretty much tru coming at him when he’s sleeping or after a meal

Member1421

Try putting something in the enclosure he might lay on a lot of the time so you can take him out without having to grab him, then perhaps feed him outside the enclosure in a bin or on the counter. I use a large piece of cork bark he likes to lay on and when he is on it I remove him with the cork bark to avoid grabbing at him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny