• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu names

G

So all what are some good Tegu names ! I named mine Darwin but it is well known that I have no imagination .. I would be interested in knowing what others have come up with [cool name for any reptile will do ]...

brutus13

We did Tazz and Jazz not to creative and I wish I could switch the names because the other one should really be named Tazz he's a holy terror lol.

G

my tegu is skwisgaar, off the tv show metalocalypse.
though its not a reptile, my guinea pigs name is gimli.. its short, fat and red

G

i usualyl go with demon or norse names.or video game characters.although my last tegu which unfortunatly died was named blizard.

slideaboot

5 Year Member
I went with Aesop and Francis for my Extremes' names...

Aesop Rock and Sage Francis are two of the greatest hip hop artists of all time and I had to give them their due with my goos.

G

thats awesome about aesop and francis. the first time i saw your gus name aseop the first thing that came to mind was aesop rock. i don't listen to aesop much but sage is one of my favorite artists.

slideaboot

5 Year Member
That's awesome that you know who those people are...lots of people don't. Apparently there isn't room for Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, AND Aesop Rock in most people's playlists.

Orion

5 Year Member
My first Tegu (RIP) was named Kitty, did not know at the time it was a boy.
My wife came up with our second Tegus name which is Tiny. When we got him as a replacement Tegu for Kitty who was over 3 feet long. Tiny was in a small container and only weighed 5/8 of an ounce. Tiny is a year and a half 36inches and is nice and fat. I adopted a 2009 Varnyard hatchling and named him Bob (was Rebel) in honor of the owner. I just got a new female a month ago and her name is Yoshi. She is as cute as her name.

G

I have Dedrick (after paul dedrick gray of slipknot rip) and unfortunately I'm thinking my Dedrick is a girl now.. :( lol and I have Carly.

Chuey

5 Year Member
We're kinda bad, we have a habit of naming our animals by what they are like our tegu is teegie, our cuban rock is iggue, our chinchilla is Mr. Chinchilla, you get the picture..lol.

G

nice,iv also though of giving astrology names.some of them are pretty cool.but ill prolly stick with my final fantasy and demon/norse names. my savannah is named lucrecia after final fantasy 7.

rausch.jp

I guess we are just juvenile but my Gu's name came from my girlfriend. Because he is a black and white Columbian apparently the only parts that stuck from his breed was the white and Columbian. Bam Bam or Columbian Bam Bam. Cult movie drug reference. I know itâ??s bad. LOL . As far as my Rose Boa I do not know how she got named after a food source but Cricket just fit. Ha who knows. My vote has to go to RHETORICx for Skwisgaar, Metalocalypse RULES!!

Kebechet

My Tegu's name is Link, after the video game character from Zelda :) He's got a pattern on the back of his neck that looks like the Tri-Force, which is how he got his name. ^^

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced