• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu or chameleon??

SamBobCat

Hey guys, I have been researching tegus and saving up for a while now and I am planning to get one of Ty park's chacoans in June, and I just came across the Jackson chameleon and I am thinking about breeding..... I have been trying to breed some Russian tortoises with no success so far, and the Jackson chameleon gives birth to live babies. I currently have three torts, and a baby Uromastyx. I used to have a Mali Uromastyx but he passed away because my dad decided to unplug his heat lamp and he got too cold. That was about two or three years ago. I also had a baby sulcata tort but he died last year due to severe dehydration caused from impaction. Anyways, would it be better for me to get a tegu or two chameleons?? I have the ability to provide proper house for both and I have the room. Just wondering what would be a better choice. Feel free to ask any questions about my life and such

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam