• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu pocket's

numarix

Is there such a thing. To carry them around in or to hold them close. So you don't get strached up by there claws the wife is asking .

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Gloves or a long sleeved shirt? You might be able to make something yourself

Bk101

What I like to do with mine is put him in my shirt.... I put on a tank top and t shirt then a sweatshirt and put him under the sweatshirt :) he loves it bc of the body heat!

saided

longsleeve shirt under a baggy sweatshirt works, and carry em in your sleeve. I always found pullover sweatshirts to be the best. My gu loves the hood and the kangaroo pocket, but hes too big for both now :)

Steven.

I have yet to try this t-shirt trick that everyone here is talking about. Has it really help you in the taming process?, or do you just do it to carry your tegu around with you?...

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Just use a sweatshirt. I have a fleece-lined hoodie that Kodo loves to snuggle in. It's warm, he can hide in the sleeves, and it smells like me. Usually, however, Kodo just travels on my shoulder on I carry him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602