• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu Whisperer of Austin Texas wants to introduce you to Conan and Little Foot

IMAG0734.jpg
IMAG0409.jpg
Conan is a black and white Argentinian 2 years ol and little foot is a rescue presumably a black and white Argentinian but has a very big belly see pictures if I can upload them
IMAG0409.jpg
IMAG0734.jpg

Conais a 2 year old black and whiteArgentinian and little foot we are assuming is a black and white Argentinian she is a year old not certain o and Littlefoot we are assuming is a black and white Argentinian she is a year old not certain of sex yet
IMAG0380.jpg

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome! They're beautiful. Conan looks to be a male. Little Foot is an Argie, and what is commonly referred to as a firebelly. They seem like pals. They're both beautiful. If a pair, I bet they'd throw some awesome young. Nice going on rescuing.

Sleeping on their backs is a first for me!!!

You can train them.Start with holding by tail base at hips, upside down, with one hand, then calming support to the back of head and neck with other hand, then lower tail to horizontal...Tada upside down Tegu.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My threerange from tame to very tame. I gotta try this. Oscar's a boss. Him sleeping on his back'll just be the limit!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602