• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu's on Kingsnake.com

dragonqueen4

5 Year Member
Anyone order a tegu from Timo, on Kingsnake.com ?
I just saw they have some babies for sale, but Ive never ordered anything from that site before.

artist

5 Year Member
hey!
i don't know any breeders in canada, but you could try looking around at reptile expos!-you can talk to breeders, buy supplies, and get lower prices on a tegu than you would pay normally.
good luck finding a tegu!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Don't buy from Timo, he is selling his fathers (Bert Langerwerf - Agama Intl.) life work for his personal gain with no regard to the well being of the animals. I've heard many horror stories of many animals with missing toes, feet & tails because they aren't being fed. He's never had any interest in the animals, he's only in it for the money.

Filphfio

5 Year Member
I emailed that guy Timo once asking about monkey tailed skinks. he told me he had to check to see if there were any left. He told me that he checks the tank once a month to make sure there still around. since then he has emailed me 3-4 times even thought I haven't responded.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Filphfio said:
I emailed that guy Timo once asking about monkey tailed skinks. he told me he had to check to see if there were any left. He told me that he checks the tank once a month to make sure there still around. since then he has emailed me 3-4 times even thought I haven't responded.
I guess that summs up Timo's interest in reptiles.

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
and his interest in his fathers legacy.. Timo just makes me mad, destroying some awesome animals via neglect in hopes that he can sell a few before they all perish, how is this even legal?!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
JohnMatthew said:
and his interest in his fathers legacy.. Timo just makes me mad, destroying some awesome animals via neglect in hopes that he can sell a few before they all perish, how is this even legal?!
I'm sure if some one contacted an animal control agency (Animal Cops) down there they could shut him down due to dead or dying animals in horrible conditions.

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
Timo is a complete idiot and its such a shame that hes the son of one of the greats in the reptile world. Hes never cared about his fathers work and never been into reptiles in general. Hes just selling off the stock that his dad worked so hard for, so hard...and getting pure profit from it. Not only will I not support Timo for his gain...But I wouldnt buy animals from him anyways since they are in such bad shape...they are slowly dying and lots have already died and the rest have parasites. Do NOT buy from this guy...please for your sake.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Filphfio said:
sounds like a job for the A.L.F.

ALF is a POS organization full of cowards who hide behind masks and terrorize people. They've destroyed people's homes, labs for medical advancement, and various other acts of violence. They've euthanized 1000s of animals. If it were up to them you would not have any of the reptiles you own.

This is a job for the proper authorities to step in and take control legally! Not some brain washed animal vigilantes.

Please note, my post isn't directed at Filp but at the ALF and groups like it.

Filphfio

5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
Filphfio said:
sounds like a job for the A.L.F.

ALF is a POS organization full of cowards who hide behind masks and terrorize people. They've destroyed people's homes, labs for medical advancement, and various other acts of violence. They've euthanized 1000s of animals. If it were up to them you would not have any of the reptiles you own.

This is a job for the proper authorities to step in and take control legally!. Not some brain washed animal vigilantes.

yea maybe there not all that great, but there all not bad either. correct me if I'm wrong, but i don't think they have any formal group members. From what I have read anyone doing something about animal injustices can claim that it is a movement of the ALF.

Either way something needs to be done...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced