• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Temporary Tegu Mom

Tay.Sha

A friend of mine recently moved to a new state, and while she is moving she asked that I take care of her Tegu since I have snakes and am the only other person she knows with a reptile. I knew nothing about tegu's but I knew something was wrong with her’s because he was still (At this time about 4-5 months old) the same size he was when she got him and was refusing to eat. I have since learned a lot about how to care for him but still am lost on a lot of things and am hoping this forum can help me. He will be staying with me probably until next summer now due to Covid and some other events. Im hoping I can get him in a healthy state before she takes him back and can educate her how to take care of him. - Will be posting some questions later today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980