• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Thank you for accepting me

Carla MacClymont

Hi my name is Carla. I have a Gold Columbian Tegu. His name is zues. I don't know the gender just say he's a male. I bought him at a local pet store and they sold him to me as black and white Argentine got me for a lot of money. It didn't matter he was in bad conditions there and I wanted to save him. He has turned out to be my best friend. I hope to meet lots of people with information and can help me if I need it. I am a 1st time owner Thank you for excepting me into your group

RomanPort

Hey there, welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here.

First of all, thanks for saving this wonderful lizard from the conditions he was in. It really warms my heart to see these Tegus in caring hands like yours, so thank you. The bonds you can share with these guys is really something special.

Do you know how big his enclosure is? How old/big is he? If this Tegu was unplanned, you can find some very helpful care sheets online with a Google search. If it was planned, I apologise.

Best of luck to you and your little buddy! :)

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You can. Glad you're here. Should share how you interacted with him/her.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hello and welcome..... great to hear another rescue mission complete and i'm sure you won't regret it these guys are awesome... Mine is around 2 now and is totally my buddy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced