• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Thank you!!!

Ben3233

5 Year Member
Ok , I am interested about getting a B/W argentine Tegu. But I was mostly interested about the taming work. I made a lot of research about the social interaction.

I'm glad because I heard alot of trick about the taming.I goes into many forum to know how to tame this little monster.

And now I will follow all this tips... I will try them on my Blue tongue Skink first. I found the major problem about my taming work with my little BTS...It was the top opening cage (aquarium). I see that they are very bad for them and cause of that, I have to force him to get out...(I lose his trust)...and now I will restart to 0...

Of course I will build a new tank for him, get his trust and after, I will buy a Tegu and try the varnyard post.

I would like to say thank you everybody for clearing my question.
sorry for my bad english :?
Ben3233 :D

dorton

5 Year Member
Welocome to the board. Lots of great info can be found here. Feel free to hang out with a great community here.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This information should help quite a bit: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21">http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21</a><!-- m -->

Also, welcome to the TeguTalk community. :)

COWHER

5 Year Member
yeah thats just the beginning. you will learn a ton more if you hang out with a community like tegutalk. Welcome to the family!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny