• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Thanks for excepting me to tegu talk .com I’m also new to The reptile world

Rodger

I am building a 8 x 4 x 4 enclosure for my new tegu her name it Lilly 6weeks old . I was so that was too big because she was too young? I guess my question is can I section half of it off now for the first six months?

Attachments

• 587EE394-97A5-45DF-ACFD-29D5D41780F0.jpeg
    587EE394-97A5-45DF-ACFD-29D5D41780F0.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3

rantology

She won't be too little for long, I don't think you have to worry =) what do you have her in now? you could always wait till she is a little bigger to move her.

Rodger

She won't be too little for long, I don't think you have to worry =) what do you have her in now? you could always wait till she is a little bigger to move her.
Evening , I have her in a 45 Fish tank that I don’t like ..the heating is not good .so I’m not really wanting to keep her in there for another few days anyway.. I cutting the sliding glass windows out tomorrow.. thanks

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
You could block off an area for her (it won't hurt her), but Rantology is right - it won't hurt her to be in something spacious for now. She'll grow faster than you think!!