• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

The difference between Argentine and Chacoan B & W Tegus.

Tegunation

I been reading alot online and I have noticed alot of people are saying they have Argentine tegu black and white tegus but after seeing pictures they really have Chacoan black and white tegus. People don't understand people think all black and whites are the same. I know the difference just by looking or holding a tegu but for others it will probably be harder to tell theres a differance. I'd like to know how you guys tell the difference? shoot me some ways that helps you guys tell the difference that way it can help others understand the tegu origin. Thank you Follow us on IG @Tegunation

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny