• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

The link is up!

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
Clay English got the link to this forum finally set up under the lizard forum on redtailboas.com

Anyone who likes boas should go check his forum out as well, there is tons of info and any question about boas will be answerd!

I am telling others the same thing about Tegus and get get over to this forum for any questions that need to be answerd!!

dorton

5 Year Member
I've been spending some time over there today..man there are some beautiful snakes, and lots and lots of info.

dicy

5 Year Member
RehabRalphy said:
dicy said:
they have a nice monitor forum to :D

Tegus are better than montiors 8)
dont even go there
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://redtailboa.net/forums/monitors/">http://redtailboa.net/forums/monitors/</a><!-- m -->

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
Lol, you guys crack me up.

When you get to the puplic forums keep scrolling down the page. In the middle of the page it will say the different forums. Scroll down until you find the one with all the different lizards in it, this link will be the very first link in the lizard forums.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Der-Boa-Lieber said:
Case not closed, Blue Tegus do not have to hibernate 8) .

Oh snap, you're right. :lol:

I tend to think of monitors as more hands off pets. They have very interesting behavior, especially the gouldi coplex and indo monitors. Tegus on the other hand, are much more tolerant of humans and are less active in my experience. i also like the fact that monitors are out more, as opposed to tegus, which spend more time in their burrows IMO.

Perhaps we should start a thread on this? :wink:

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Tegus have a solid stool, they also do not soil the water dish like monitors. :shock: :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602