• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

the poor girl

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
She has gotten so big its ridiculous, lol, she been trying to eat but she dont have much room left for the food, shes has moved hay to her hide and has been very aggressive, I was told bya big time breeder she only has a week or so to go

Attachments

• IMG_20130415_080603.jpg
    IMG_20130415_080603.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 30
  • Nest1.jpg
    Nest1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 30
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25

Aardbark

5 Year Member
I was sad for a second, when I read the "She only has a week left to go" part, but then I looked up and saw this was in the breeder section. So Im guessing that she is full of eggs and isnt.. passing on?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah she she is ok, shes just very heavy with eggs and she should drop them soon :^)

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
She looks like she's about to pop! That's going to be quite a large clutch. Good luck with it Chris.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoeiyehi